Search This Blog

Sunday, June 28, 2009

WBLS Expo a Great Success!!


Hello to all my friends and future clients. Thank you to all those who showed up to support the Images for Life Studio Boutique. We had a great time meeting greeting many of you. It will be our pleasure to serve those of you who booked with us and those who intend to visit our studio to chat about your very special day. It is your day and we want to make you feel as beautiful and majestic as the day represents. Weddings are royal and romantic and we capture the essence of the occasion in the best light possible. I will be calling this week to follow up just to make sure your needs are met. I am looking forward to speaking with you soon!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I new I recognized you whNi passed your studio a few weeks ago. I used to work at PHP in Marketing. I am a Freelance Makeup Artist. I live in the area where your studio is located.

http://makeupbykim-porter.com (blog) website is coming soon